Two days ago we were nominated by evislens for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. We’re both flattered and proud. Thanks very much Evelyn. Sorry we didn’t get this done sooner but life just gets in the way sometimes.
Here are the rules of the very inspiring blogger award:
link back the person who nominated you / post the award image on your page / tell seven random facts about yourself / nominate fifteen other blogs. We nominated twelve.
Seven facts about the two of us (now does that mean 7 each or just seven?). I guess I’m going to go with just seven here.
1. I (Joey) am a commercial pilot
2. Marks is retired law enforcement and “My husband, My Marine”
3. I (Joey) was born in the Netherlands and raised in Africa
4. Both of us love animals and have three (rescue) kitties.
5. We have 7 koi in our koi pond
6. When we’re not photographing, which isn’t very often, we’re out on our Harley Davidson
7. We both hate staying in motels
The blogs we nominate (in no particular order for you’re all wonderful) for this award are:-